Hi I am Tom Nuelle. I can relate to those who are desperate for personal change. When I was 20 years old I was admitted to rehab for drug and alcohol addiction simply to stay out of prison. I was blessed to find total sobriety from substances for 34 years. Then some years later as a professionally successful married father, I found myself desperate again but this time I was battling sexual habits that I could not shake. Once again, I have been incredibly fortunate and blessed to find 14 years of freedom.
The turning point for me in both cases was discovering the right combination of desperation and direction, which produced hope. I had arrived at decision points many times where I felt compelled to change but I did not know where to go or who to talk to, thus the cycle would continue. However, when I the hit the bottom the last time and I had the good fortune of finding someone that could help me mature in a healthy way as a man, my life changed for good.
These experiences fuel a tremendous compassion in me for people who cannot find a way to change their lives. There is limitless hope and power for all who want to change.
- I am a professional Certified John Maxwell Life Coach.
- I have spent 30 years counseling and instructing people in addictions.
- I have been a full-time minister for 24 years.
- I have been speaking professionally decades.
- Over the last 16 years, I have coached hundreds of men all over the world dealing with their unwanted sexual behaviors and sexual addictions.
- I have started numerous groups and trained hundreds of men and women to lead purity groups globally.
What are the 2 things that I would want you to know about me? I care and I am competent to help.
Copyright 2020 Tom Nuelle Coaching